Posts Categorized: Community Energy Intern Perspective
Spotlight: Bright Ideas Gain Receptive Audience in DC
by Gabe Epstein
The Friday of Independence Day weekend I had the pleasure of educating D.C. lawmakers on a few of E4TheFuture’s initiatives. I mean, what’s more patriotic than asserting your democratic rights by visiting elected officials to discuss energy efficiency and renewable technology?
- Insulation: Maximizing Value of a Precious Resource
- Non-Energy Benefits of Distributed Energy Resources
- How Can We Better Account for Economic Development in Benefit-Cost Analysis?
- Energy Independence in a New Light: Economy Grows, Yet Uses Less Energy
- State-Level Policy Choices Matter (a lot!) for Climate