Energy policy drives large-scale change. Quality research is essential to inform sound public policy.
E4TheFuture conducts and supports research for positive impacts. If you’re interested in a clean energy topic you don’t see here, contact us. We may be working on it!
Examples:Jobs Reports and Faces of EE including:
- State fact sheets for efficiency-sector jobs and careers
- State-, county-, and metro-level statistics
- Cost-effectiveness by impact category
- Energy and Economic Indicators
- See a set of Energy Plus Health resources