Meet some of the more than 2 million energy efficiency pros who work in the U.S. With a little help from our friends, we show the magnitude of our industry in all 50 states.
See below and Count Me In! for ways to get involved.
Why Faces of EE?
Energy efficiency is historically a job-creation powerhouse. We provide the data to back up that claim, at a pretty granular level. Faces of EE aims to “humanize” the statistics.
People who work in EE are passionate about what they do. Why? Because EE jobs are:
- Refreshingly non-partisan
- Local jobs; cannot be outsourced
- Poised for growth, to help our economy recover
- Made in America using mostly U.S. materials
EE pros are often too busy carrying out their work to actually talk about its value. That’s where Faces of EE comes in. Our mission involves spreading the word about how important the efficiency industry is to America’s economy, while offering solutions to make the EE sector even stronger.
Who do you know in the energy efficiency sector?
A vibrant EE sector means a growing workforce and a healthier economy nationwide. And as a society, America gains documented benefits from EE implementation, including cleaner air and greater energy independence.
Let’s make some noise!
Add your voice and help show our strength as an industry. We can:
- Educate and persuade decision makers with fact sheets and other essentials.
- Spread awareness of EE as an industry that means business!
- See Energy Efficiency Jobs in America, published in November 2020.