We invite you to dig in, and share the extraordinary 2018 updated Energy Efficiency Jobs in America, for national and state EE employment data. It shows EE jobs by metro area and congressional district (based on 2017 data).
- Planning to meet with a legislator? These state-specific fact sheets are perfect summary documents to print and leave behind. After obtaining materials for your state, easily navigate to any state’s download page.
- Energy Efficiency Jobs: USA’s Powerhouse
- Veterans Rock Energy Efficiency Jobs
- Construction Jobs Significant in U.S. Energy Efficiency Employment
- Local Staying Power: EE Jobs in Rural America
- Making the Case for Energy Efficiency
- Learn how Faces of EE originated: “Revealing the Faces of America’s Energy Efficiency Professionals.”
- By Steve Cowell (2017): Energy Efficiency Jobs Matter to U.S. and United We Work: Together, a Force for Good.
Jobs Report 2018
Energy Efficiency Jobs in America – Overview / Introduction – 4 pages
Energy Efficiency Jobs in America Full report by E2 and E4TheFuture
View the May 2018 U.S. Energy & Employment Report (based on 2017 data). EE jobs rose to 2.25 million in 2017. Of all U.S. energy jobs added last year, more than half were in energy efficiency.
See a table showing energy efficiency jobs in America per capita, by state.
We are gathering “voices of EE” using a planned strategy. We track and measure Faces of EE results over time as we help to make the invisible visible for small and large businesses in the energy efficiency industry.
Be effective. See your options for social media participation and more.
Questions? Contact us.