We invite you to dig in, and share Energy Efficiency Jobs in America (2021), for national and state employment data. It shows EE jobs by metro area and congressional district, plus wage and demographic data (based on 2020 and 2021 analyses), and more at a dedicated website with animated key statistics. See a per-capita analysis for all 50 states.
Planning to meet with a legislator / leader? These state-specific fact sheets are perfect summary documents for education.
We are gathering “voices of EE” using a planned strategy. We track and measure Faces of EE results over time as we help to make the invisible visible for small and large businesses in the energy efficiency industry.
Be effective. See your options for social media participation and more.
Key Jobs Reports
Energy Efficiency Jobs in America – See the 2021 National Summary (13 pages) and full report by E2 and E4TheFuture (400+ pages). Expanded data and a dedicated website with animated key statistics complement policy recommendations in this fifth annual jobs report. Earlier reports are viewable here.
USEER – All U.S. Energy Jobs
View the 2021 U.S. Energy & Employment Report (based on 2020 data).
Blogs by E4TheFuture
- Rebuilding the Energy Efficiency Workforce
- Three Reasons the Secret’s Out about EE Jobs
- Momentum Builds for Energy Efficiency
- Career Pathways to Energy Efficiency Jobs: Apprenticeships
- Veterans Rock Energy Efficiency Jobs and Veterans Show Leadership in Energy Efficiency Employment
- Spotlight on Women in Energy Efficiency
- Construction Jobs Significant in U.S. Energy Efficiency Employment
- Clean Energy Jobs Begin Heating Up Coal Country
- Local Staying Power: EE Jobs in Rural America
- Making the Case for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Jobs: USA’s Powerhouse
- Learn how Faces of EE originated: “Revealing the Faces of America’s Energy Efficiency Professionals.”
- By Steve Cowell (2017): Energy Efficiency Jobs Matter to U.S. and United We Work: Together, a Force for Good.
Questions? Contact us.