We invite you to dig in, and share Energy Efficiency Jobs in America (2019), for national and state EE employment data. It shows EE jobs by metro area and congressional district (based on 2018 data).
See a per-capita analysis for all 50 states.
Planning to meet with a legislator? These state-specific fact sheets are perfect summary documents to print and leave behind.
We are gathering “voices of EE” using a planned strategy. We track and measure Faces of EE results over time as we help to make the invisible visible for small and large businesses in the energy efficiency industry.
Be effective. See your options for social media participation and more.
Key Jobs Reports
USEER – All U.S. Energy Jobs
View the March 2019 U.S. Energy & Employment Report (based on 2018 data). EE jobs rose to 2.35 million in 2018. Of all 152,000 U.S. energy jobs added last year, 76,000 were in energy efficiency.
Blogs by E4TheFuture
- Three Reasons the Secret’s Out about EE Jobs
- Momentum Builds for Energy Efficiency
- Career Pathways to Energy Efficiency Jobs: Apprenticeships
- Veterans Rock Energy Efficiency Jobs
- Spotlight on Women in Energy Efficiency
- Construction Jobs Significant in U.S. Energy Efficiency Employment
- Clean Energy Jobs Begin Heating Up Coal Country
- Local Staying Power: EE Jobs in Rural America
- Making the Case for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Jobs: USA’s Powerhouse
- Learn how Faces of EE originated: “Revealing the Faces of America’s Energy Efficiency Professionals.”
- By Steve Cowell (2017): Energy Efficiency Jobs Matter to U.S. and United We Work: Together, a Force for Good.
Questions? Contact us.