You are invited to dive in, and share Energy Efficiency Jobs in America for national and state employment data on this dedicated website with animated key statistics. See how energy efficiency jobs dominate the U.S. energy economy. You can also see a per-capita analysis for all 50 states.
Planning to meet with a legislator / leader? These state-specific fact sheets are perfect summary documents for education.
We gather “voices of EE” using a planned strategy. We track and measure Faces of EE results over time as we help to make the invisible visible for small and large businesses in the energy efficiency industry.
Be effective. See your options for social media participation and more.
Key Jobs Reports
Energy Efficiency Jobs in America – See the National Summary and full report by E2 and E4TheFuture. Compelling infographics and a dedicated website with animated key statistics complement policy recommendations in this sixth annual jobs report. Earlier reports are viewable here.
USEER – All U.S. Energy Jobs including EE / clean energy — plus fossil, nuclear, motor vehicles, etc.
View this 2022 U.S. Energy & Employment Report (based on 2021 data).
Blogs by E4TheFuture
- Women Leaders Aim for a More Representative Energy Efficiency Industry
- Rebuilding the Energy Efficiency Workforce
- Three Reasons the Secret’s Out about EE Jobs
- Momentum Builds for Energy Efficiency
- Career Pathways to Energy Efficiency Jobs: Apprenticeships
- Veterans Rock Energy Efficiency Jobs and Veterans Show Leadership in Energy Efficiency Employment
- Spotlight on Women in Energy Efficiency
- Construction Jobs Significant in U.S. Energy Efficiency Employment
- Local Staying Power: EE Jobs in Rural America
- Making the Case for Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Jobs: USA’s Powerhouse
- Learn how Faces of EE originated: “Revealing the Faces of America’s Energy Efficiency Professionals.”
- Energy Efficiency Jobs Matter to U.S. and United We Work: Together, a Force for Good.
Questions? Contact us.