We invite you to dig in and share. Check frequently for updates!
- See our Energy Efficiency Jobs in America report, which provides energy efficiency employment figures on the national and state levels and also breaks out EE jobs by metro area and congressional district (based on 2015 data). Ask us for a separate page of any state.
- Planning to meet with a legislator? These state-specific fact sheets are perfect summary documents to print out and leave behind. For selected states: a second version of the fact sheet lists each participant’s Congressional district.
- Watch a 1-minute video “United We Work” that may flip your perception about where EE jobs are located.
- View related jobs per capita comparison by state.
- See campaign examples from Maryland and Pennsylvania.
- View the Dept. of Energy U.S. Energy & Employment Report (based on 2016 data).
- Pennsylvania business owners defend national budgets for EE.
- Georgia weatherization director explains why cutting EE programs would hurt the economy.
- Making the Case for Energy Efficiency
- Learn how Faces of EE originated: “Revealing the Faces of America’s Energy Efficiency Professionals.”
- Steve Cowell blogs: Energy Efficiency Jobs Matter to U.S. and United We Work: Together, a Force for Good.
We are gathering “voices of EE” using a planned strategy. We track and measure Faces of EE results over time as we help to make the invisible visible for small and large businesses in the energy efficiency industry.
Be effective! See your options for social media participation and more.
Questions? Contact us.