How we help on a national level
With the goal of advancing E4TheFuture’s mission, we focus on a range of initiatives. These include:
Clean Energy Jobs. With our partners, E4TheFuture provides research on job impacts from the pandemic plus a yearly dive into specific EE workforce numbers and locations. See the 2020 Energy Efficiency Jobs in America report.
Faces of Energy Efficiency. Are you an EE pro? Add your voice to 1500+ professionals raising awareness about the size and importance of EE. Twitter: @FacesOfEE.
Energy Plus Health. We advance understanding of energy efficiency’s impacts on human health and opportunities for integrated energy plus health programs. See Energy Plus Health resources.
Other Work. E4TheFuture engages strategically on initiatives; e.g., we:
- contribute expertise and/or resources to many publications.
- commissioned State Strategies to Address Climate Change: How Policy Choices Impact the Potential for Success
- funded Non-Wires Alternatives: Case Studies from Leading U.S. Projects. See press release.
- supported Multi-User Microgrids: Obstacles to Development and Recommendations for Advancement.
- served as policy lead for National Energy Efficiency Registry (NEER). The NEER was developed to enable transparent tracking of energy efficiency attributes, to help states reduce emissions cost-effectively, and to support efficiency for economic competitiveness.
Want to know more? View upcoming events.