Posts Categorized: Database of State Efficiency Screening Practices
TRCs and Sugar Cookies – a Holiday Review of Cost-effectiveness Testing Practices
by Alaina Boyle
As a home baker, I look forward to the holidays for the opportunity to dust off my cookie recipes — and to enjoy quality time with family and friends. Every December I comb through my recipe box to select the year’s favorites. To find the perfect mix of cookies to share with my family and friends, I like to refine the ingredients and directions in old standards while testing new recipes. Recently – bear with me on this – I’ve noticed that the Database of State Efficiency Screening Practices (DSESP) is a lot like my recipe box. Read More
- #EEDay2020: More Vital Than Ever
- Carsharing: The New Challenges and Opportunities Presented by COVID-19
- Faces of EE to COVID: “You might break our stride, but you can’t break our spirit.”
- Optimized Charging for EVs (Part 2): Who GIVs a V2G?
- Emissions Optimized Charging for EVs (Part 1): Should “What” Matter More Than “When”?