Posts Categorized: NEER
NEER Public Comment Period Begins April 2017
by Audrey Bragg
Energy efficiency is the largest sector in our massive clean energy economy–representing 3/4 of U.S. clean energy jobs. The National Energy Efficiency Registry (NEER) aims to make a good thing even better. Starting this month until May 31st, you can add your voice to the process of crafting this registry so that it works best for all people and purposes.
National Energy Efficiency Registry Gains Momentum
by Pat Stanton
During the past few months I have been energized by the great work happening to create the National Energy Efficiency Registry (NEER). More than 150 experts have been reviewing the NEER’s draft principles and operating rules to be released for public comment in the spring of 2017. You’re invited to learn more and get ready to add your voice!
- #EEDay2020: More Vital Than Ever
- Carsharing: The New Challenges and Opportunities Presented by COVID-19
- Faces of EE to COVID: “You might break our stride, but you can’t break our spirit.”
- Optimized Charging for EVs (Part 2): Who GIVs a V2G?
- Emissions Optimized Charging for EVs (Part 1): Should “What” Matter More Than “When”?