- Convene and enable leading organizations from among our partners/allies to build strong clean energy advocacy.
- Work with NASEO to streamline ways State Energy Offices can utilize federal infrastructure funding, by developing step-by-step program and policy examples. See the NASEO Boxes initiative.
- Empower advocates to make the case for energy efficiency (EE) as an economic driver, by creating resources that translate solid research into dynamic communications tools such as Energy Efficiency Jobs in America and Faces of EE.
- Support the residential home performance industry to ensure that consumers — particularly those with low and moderate incomes — can benefit from clean energy strategies.
- Advance and support training in state practices on determining cost-effectiveness investments in energy efficiency and other distributed energy resources (e.g., wind, solar, storage, hydro, EVs) using the National Standard Practice Manual.
- Support the transition to clean energy in transportation modalities and buildings through pilots and programs with a primary focus on equity and sustainable investments.
- Support understanding of how residential energy efficiency programs impact health.
Contact us to learn more about our strategy, or how we might work together.