- Convene and enable leading organizations from among our partners/allies to build strong clean energy advocacy at the state and federal level.
- Work with NASEO to streamline ways State Energy Offices can utilize federal funding, by developing step-by-step examples with the Programs In a Box initiative.
- Empower advocates to make the case for energy efficiency (EE) as an economic driver, by creating resources that translate solid research into dynamic communications tools such as Energy Efficiency Jobs in America and Faces of EE.
- Support the residential home performance industry to ensure that consumers — particularly those with low and moderate incomes — can benefit from clean energy strategies.
- Advance and support training in state practices on determining cost-effectiveness investments in energy efficiency and other distributed energy resources (e.g., wind, solar, storage, hydro, EVs) using the National Standard Practice Manual.
- Advance the transition to clean energy in transportation modalities and buildings through pilots and programs with a primary focus on equity and sustainable investments such as Good2Go electric vehicle sharing.
- Build understanding of how residential energy efficiency programs impact health through research and policy integration.
- Advance understanding of integrated program models through demonstration projects.
Contact us to learn more about our strategy, or how we might work together.