- Convene and enable a coalition of leading organizations from among our partners/allies to build strong clean energy advocacy at the state and federal level.
- Empower advocates to make the case for energy efficiency (EE) as an economic driver, by creating resources that translate solid research into dynamic communications tools such as Energy Efficiency Jobs in America, Faces of EE and EE.E4TheFuture.org.
- Support and strengthen the residential home performance industry to ensure that residential consumers — particularly those with low and moderate incomes — can benefit from clean energy strategies.
- Build on our “home court experience” to boost creative progressive clean energy legislation, policies and projects in Massachusetts.
- Advance and support training in state practices on determining cost-effectiveness investments in energy efficiency and other distributed energy resources using the National Standard Practice Manual.
- Advance the transition to clean energy in transportation modalities and buildings through pilots and programs with a primary focus on equity and sustainable investments through the Community Clean Energy Project.
- Advance understanding of how residential energy efficiency programs impact health through research.
- Advance understanding of integrated program models through demonstration projects.
Contact us for more details about our strategy, or to find out how we can work together.